points - Details)
Following up on her best-selling book, Simply Keto, Suzanne walks you through the next chapter of her journey in her new book, Beyond Simply Keto. With compassion and vulnerability, she shares the three main steps that have made the biggest impact on her mental health and ketogenic lifestyle. She relates personal stories of dealing with anxiety, emotional eating, and depression, while overcoming her biggest critic of all: herself.
Beyond Simply Keto shows you how to go beyond food and dieting and empowers you to take a step further to heal and transform your mind and body from the inside out.
In this book, you’ll find:
- An easy beginner’s guide to the ketogenic diet
- Three important steps that can change your life
- Helpful tips and advice for living a ketogenic lifestyle
- Over 100 simple and delicious new recipes
- A 30-day meal plan with weekly shopping lists
- Printable worksheets for accountability, self-care, meal planning, and more
- Encouragement to be the best version of yourself!
You’ll also find recipes that your whole family will enjoy, including:
Blueberry Lemon Scones
Three Cheese Souffles
Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Simply Keto Lasagna
Cheddar Chive Biscuits
Cookie Dough Bites
Strawberry Shortcake Parfaits